Tuesday 17 January 2012

Brick delivery...

SO our bricks were delivered just before the builders went on Christmas break and I managed to squeeze in a sneaky visit to my house in the holiday period but haven't been able to find the time to update my blog... so be prepared for incoming photo overload...

We also have been fitted with all our external doors and our solar panel ready for our hot water service.

As I type this the bricky has already started laying (brick... not eggs, silly) and our heating and cooling was fitted out last week. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to go up last weekend but will be visiting this Saturday if everything falls into place... So without further adieu, Photos!!!


 Front of our house all ready to go for after christmas.

 Very sexy bricks ;)
Front door - this is the prep paint. The door will be painted a Gray colour... Not green!

 Bath!

 Solar panel

I still can't get over the view from my bedroom :D

Big double sliding door to our back yard... The build forgot to charge us extra for these... Shhhh...




No comments:

Post a Comment